We’re not going to kid you at all. There is a such thing as good, cheap website design, and yes, we do offer it!
The fact is, when you’ve mastered a trade like website design, you gain:
- The insight to perform website design consultations effectively and quickly.
- The speed to create website design mock-ups without delay.
- The skills and expertise to finish website design projects in the shortest possible time line.
Are we the cheapest web design company out there? No, definitely not. You’ll be able to find all kinds of website design firms that undercut our prices by 50% or more.
But, look into your options. Take a look at those firms’ own websites and their portfolios. Not usually very impressive, are they?
Getting cheap website design often means hiring inexperienced, unprofessional, non-English-speaking firms. It rarely means getting what you want, or getting it on time, unless you carefully evaluate each firm.
Take a look at our own website. Beautiful, isn’t it?
You’ll rarely find quality work at these prices. When you think about how to choose a web design firm, you’ll find that 5 Shades Media passes the tests that matter:
- A portfolio that shows you proof of ability
- Testimonials that show you proof of satisfied clients
- Responsive replies to inquiries that prove our confidence
- And cheap web design prices that can only be undercut by sacrificing quality or service!
Here are a few things that you should not be willing to sacrifice when you compare prices for website design services:
- Quality design. Think about it, if you’re going to accept a website that anybody could have designed in their sleep, why not just hire your nephew for $25?
- Technical excellence. 5 Shades Media will expertly deploy modern content management systems, e-commerce sites, or plain HTML websites using modern best practices.
- Professional consultation. Good business website design is not a drive-thru service. You need to communicate your company’s priorities.
Without that consultation, you might as well buy a $15 stock template and call it a day… and chances are, without that consultation, that’s what most cheap website design firms will do.
- Meeting your deadlines. Let your competition deal with the “dog ate my zip drive” providers.
- Caring about your outcomes. So many programmers and website designers have no concept of business. Your website will exist for a reason – make sure your designer cares about your call to action and your place in the market.
- Available services. A cheap website design firm will often cut corners that make it very difficult for you to finish the other steps necessary to get your website live, and ranked with search engines.
Will you be forced to get search engine optimization services from a different company? What about copy writing, or web hosting?
Design firms that won’t handle those services, often cut corners that force you to pay the difference later when a real professional fixes the designer’s mistakes and oversights.
Everybody wants their web design services to be affordable. But don’t let “cheap website design” translate into low quality and headaches down the road.
5 Shades Media offers affordable, and we dare say cheap, website design services that you won’t regret.